Attend Cub Scout day camp or Cub Scout/ Webelos Scout
With your den, pack, or family:
- Participate in a nature hike in your local area. This
can be on an organized, marked trail, or just a hike to observe nature in your
- Participate in an outdoor activity such as a picnic or
park fun day.
- Explain the buddy system and tell what to do if lost.
Explain the importance of cooperation.
- Attend a pack overnighter. Be responsible by being
prepared for the event.
- Complete an outdoor service project in your community.
- Complete a nature/conservation project in your area.
This project should involve improving, beautifying, or supporting natural
habitats. Discuss how this project helped you to respect nature.
- Earn the Summertime Pack Award.
- Participate in a nature observation activity. Describe
or illustrate and display your observations at a den or pack meeting.
- Participate in an outdoor aquatic activity. This can be
an organized swim meet or just a den or pack swim.
- Participate in an outdoor campfire program. Perform in
a skit, sing a song, or take part in a ceremony.
- Participate in an outdoor sporting event.
- Participate in an outdoor Scout’s Own or other worship
- Explore a local city, county, state, or national park.
Discuss with your den how a good citizen obeys the park rules.
top of page