This sport was added in
Complete these three requirements:
- Explain the rules of kickball to your leader or adult partner.
- Spend 30 minutes practicing the skills of kickball (pitching, kicking,
base running, catching, throwing). This may be over two different practice
- Play a game of kickball.
Kickball belt loop, and
five of the following
- Demonstrate the following kickball skills: pitching, kicking, base
running, catching, throwing.
- Explain the rules of base running.
- Describe the basic defensive positions in kickball (pitcher, catcher,
- Draw a kickball field to scale; include the starting defensive
- Report to your den or family about the similarities between the rules of
baseball and kickball.
- Explain the role of being the captain of a kickball team.
- Play five games of kickball using basic rules.
- Help set up a kickball field for a game.
- Serve as a referee for one game of kickball.
- Participate in a pack, school, or community kickball tournament or a
supervised kickball league.
top of page